About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, December 4, 2006

Today I love...

If you've visited The Jolly Porter this morning, you already know about Aunt Linda on SNL. The best part about Aunt Linda for me is that she is actually in my old ward at church - and her real name is Lynna. No joke - but it sure makes me laugh extra hard.

Now, if you're like me, and I know I am, you're really missing Arrested Developement. But I've found a new show that has a similar style and is new on USA. 10 Items or Less is really funny. And it has many airing times so your TiVo should be able to find it with out too many conflicts. You should watch it.

Also, I love checking things off my "to do" list. Like finishing assignments that could have easily been completed a month ago...you know, stuff like that.

No comments: