About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

What I want for Christmas...

I know I'm supposed to be working on a research project - but when I'm so easily distracted I just need to embrace the distraction and then I can move on.

I want this bag Mango Tango Red Distressed Faux Leather Laptop Bag for Christmas. My cute pink bag has been pretty beaten up...and come on...this great bag is perfrect for my needs...well, my laptop carrying needs anyway.

I cannot believe that I just tried to justify an item on my wish list. No one should have to justify their wishes...except for my brother who wishes for more baseball caps...seriously...you can only wear so many hats, dude.

2 comments:

HereForTheCake said...

Hey i think that was a cheep shot...you can never have to many hats. Thats a fact too, so look it up....

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Fab bag.