About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Zoo Lights...

Last night was my mom's company Christmas party, which was held at the Oregon Zoo. It really was a fun time and the light displays sure are great. We had dinner and I took pictures of all the families for one of the party favors and then we rode the train. It really was hilarious to be riding a little train around the zoo with my parents. But we laughed and mocked and there were other very funny people in our car and that made it all worth the craziness earlier in the day.
Dad, Rudolph, and Mom...just too festive!!

Chanel and Mom wait for the train...equal parts cold and fun.

No comments: