About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

He's going to...

It came today! And Geoff will be serving in the Nevada Las Vegas West mission!! Craigs - set a place for our boy!

The thing of this call arriving is that the mail was SUPER late today. Normally our mail arrives around 12:30p.m. Mom came home to watch for the mail...and we all sat in the living room waiting for almost three hours. Of course the mail was late...of COURSE IT WAS!! We all knew it was coming today and I was just sure Mom was going to stroke out waiting for our mail lady. HOORAY FOR LAS VEGAS!!! We are are super excited for our boy. And now its something new to plan...you know I love that!
Waiting and waiting for the mail to arrive...

The mail lady finally gets here and it's a good thing she had the letter - or there might have been some hurtin' for certain!

We have Dad on the phone as the envelope is opened...

Sharing the good news and reading all the details...

He will enter the MTC on February 21, 2007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! That is the best thing I've ever heard. He can tell all the investigators in Sin City how he didn't believe in miracles until a stranger saved his Coldplay ticket!

Way to go, G Man!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YEAH GEOFF!! It is scary that his mission is so close and you could go and visit every other month if you wanted to?

Miss Five said...

Actually - it's so nice to know that he's so close - that we don't have to worry about where he is...I think knowing he's close makes me less inclined to stalk him...

Ken Craig said...

We'll see how you feel when you and I are chatting on the phone, and OOPs, I've got to go Chanel, Elder Geoffrey is here for dinner, and no, you can't talk to him, because that's against mission rules. OH, SNAP!

p.s. I am TOTALLING doing that when his is in our area!