About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Waiting for the CALL

Last Friday we got word from our Bishop that Geoff's mission call is in the mail. As if I wasn't already a freak about checking the mail. The good news is that now I'm not alone in my mail obsession...Geoff is now stalking our mail lady. At our Holiday Home Evening we had a betting pool created - and whoever chose closest to the actual call gets a lemon meringue pie. Sometime this week we'll know where Geoff is headed for the next two years of his life...

2 comments:

petie said...

Congratulations! Please let us know when he gets the call. . .I can't wait to hear.

Unknown said...

Geoff is 19? Exsqueeze me? Spank you very much?