About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The Final Stretch

Today brings me midway through finals week. But when you've made up your classes the smart way, you just have a paper or two to turn in. And if you've really been smart you'd worked all along to get them done with little stress or worry. I have two of my classes complete, and I'm driving down to turn that stuff in and gather more reading material from the library for my final final...at Town Town University.

Today is a big day though...Mom is going back to work today. I am so proud of how well she has healed and has been such a great recuperator. Last Friday we went out shopping and tested the energy waters...she really was wiped out by the end of our trip...but so was I!! I'm very confident that she will be fine today - and if she gets tired, she will just come home. Big steps for the lady who wouldn't dream of missing work after having a stroke last year!

Hooray for Wednesday!!

No comments: