About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A new way to find coolness...

You may have noticed the new button in the right column of the blog. Yesterday was the launch of sk*rt - which is the new, female version of Digg. sk*rt is amazing exept for the fact that now I get NOTHING else done. So, be warned - don't visit sk*rt unless you've got plenty of time to spend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I get an amen? I visited sk*rt one morning while I was supposed to be making a coconut cake for Reyna's birtday and almost didn't get the cake done! I found a whole blog about cupcakes!! And free awesome software to make the lunchdate cookbook. A Joy!