About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Graduation Preparations

Here are all the pictures of the Taylors getting ready for the all pink graduation party:Aunt Karen flew up from SoCal to help with the party and join in the festivities!
Dad and Chanel fold tissue paper to make the pom-poms for the canopy outside
Mom trims the edges to a nice point.

Dad positions the hooks for the pom-pom garlandsThe six dozen roses that will make the centerpieces - Mom did an amazing job!

After folding, we then fluff out the one hundred pom-poms
And we just keep fluffing...
Until the floor looked like this...

No comments: