About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Did I tell you about...


I forgot one of the major highlights of my post-hooding dinner at Bleu. Somehow they were out of grenadine for my Cherry Coke. Sad. But our crazy waitress, Sarah came up with a strawberry puree that was...in a word...life changing. I thought I loved grenadine in my Coke. But now - if it's not a fresh strawberry puree - then I'll just suffer through an actual Cherry Coke. Sigh.

Real time note: I'm at the Boise airport and there don't seem to be tons of folks on my flight, which is good. I hate Southwest to start with - but a full Southwest flight? I'd rather have broken wrists and be forced to play Guitar Hero.

No comments: