About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Get me to the church on time!

On Friday - after driving eight hours to central Oregon and back, I had just 30 minutes between arriving home and needing to be at the wedding of Ashley Boersma, one of our dearest friends. We made it - and what a beautiful evening it was.
Ashely and Zack say "I do"
The elegant cake - many flavors make for happy guests
With some of my favorite people, Dana, Evelyn, Mom, and Merrie
The "favor" was a photo booth - I'm totally stealing that idea
Zack and Ashley - such a lovely couple
Mom and me at the end of the evening - playing with the camera
More fun with camera and Corky
Many, many congratulations to Zack and Ashely vonWeller!!

No comments: