About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What I've been up to...

I'm sure you're wondering what I've been up to since graduation - especially since I haven't mentioned going to work, etc. That's because the job I thought was a "done deal" at PSU turned out to in fact not be done at all.

But filling my time and bank account are a combination of job-type arrangements. First, I've been working as a jane-of-all-trades for a project that you can read about here. I will be keeping the blog for the trip as well as coordinating the stops along the way. The beauty is that I can do all this from the comfort of my own home, in my pajamas. Delightful.

Also, I will be working out at camp for three days of the week. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I will be the driver and nurse assistant. And then on Thursday night I will drive home - and sleep in my own bed! It's the best of all possible situations. And I'm really excited about it.

In five weeks I will have more of a long term plan, but for right now, I am very sure that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing, which is both odd and comforting at the same time.

No comments: