About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, July 2, 2007

200th Post!

It's so crazy to think that this is my 200th post. And the hardest thing about posting this is that Trusty Rusty, my iBook, has been sent away this morning for repairs to the SuperDrive, and to get a new battery. I was delighted to find http://macservice.com/ which is a cheaper and faster option to have repairs made to my iBook. They'll even send you the shipping container and collect it from your house! I'm very excited. But of course I had to start repairs during a week with a national holiday. BOO.

Of course, the good news is that we've still got the Compaq notebook that will get me through until Thursday, when Trusty Rusty will be returned to me. Is there a twelve step program for notebook withdrawals? Is the first step apple cinnamon pancakes? I hope so.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do we get the directions for this bit of cooking magic???