About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

All Done Harry...sigh

Yesterday, as promised, Amazon had my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows delivered to my front door. I was worried that I might miss it as I'd been camping at the coast with my folks (and ward). I took as much of the wet camping gear (it rained almost the whole time) as could fit in my car and headed for home.

I had time to unload the car and start some laundry before the doorbell rang - and our very nice postal lady had carefully left the book. But know this - there was still work to be done (showers and what not) and I was able to postpone my devouring of the book until all the work was done. I've got to say I'm really impressed with myself.

It took me ten hours to read the book, but I fell asleep at about 3:30 a.m. and had to resume after a four hour nap. Knowing that spoilers SUCK, I will just say that I really enjoyed book seven - and can't wait until I can talk about it, in all my nerdy glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Belated Christmas. I am glad you enjoyed the book.
A KTM