About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

SHOW YOURSELF!!!

I got the greatest treat today!! After a week out at camp and then at the coast, I've finally gotten around to sorting through the mail - and what should come to me?! Some TATER MITTS! I am floored and confused. There was no note - so I don't know who to thank for such a great treat!! So, thank you, thank you - whoever you are. I am delighted - and they are about it get used to make the Sunday dinner!

3 comments:

Ken Craig said...

Chanelzy,

Happy Early Birthday! Hope the Sunday dinner turned out great. They are from us.

The Craigs

Miss Five said...

CRAIGS! You are amazing. And yes - dinner was great - and so were those Tater Mitts!!

(to the chicken dance):
Thank you very, very much
Thank you very, very much
Thank you very, very much (clap, clap, clap, clap!)

Trixie L'Amour said...

Wow...WAY TO GO, CRAIGS!
Miss Five was sure I ordered the mitts, but I knew it had to be someone else what loves her!!!
Bless all your hearts!