About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Forgot about freedom...

The Fourth of July was pretty mellow around our house - but we did host a movie in our backyard - Independence Day - and had some folks bring ice cream and enjoy the outdoor movie. It was really fun...here are just a few pictures before my camera froze...
Corky Flanders - and his lovely scarf.
I had to pay him a nickel to wear that. Totally worth it...for me.
Also, behind Corky you can kind of see the great screen he made for the movie...
The table for the ice creams...
The movie viewing area - love the battery powered lanterns!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please send that picture of corky flanders...i want to hang it up in my craft room :) thanks
mkb