About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hiatus?

So, there really hasn't been much to write about this past week - hence, the not posting...

But with the folks visiting over in Boise, I've had a quiet house all to myself.

I have:
cleaned out the cars
watered lots of plants, and nearly killed one...but don't tell my mom.
washed and ironed my sheets - because I roll like that.
worked on personal projects - you don't have to know everything...
taught some acting/musical theater workshops at a dance studio
gotten scared at the sounds in the house at night
prepared for Primary
gone to lunch with a friend, and while eating gelato in the park, had a former camper recognize my laugh and cross the park to see me...apparently I'm loud.
confessed that I would hide a murderer from the law if the murder was justified.
searched high and low for nail clippers - to no avail.
gotten a birthday card from my brother
worked on this blog
paid bills
completed a swap music scavenger hunt
held a trash round-up
wondered how I will celebrate my upcoming birthday

I guess I've gotten a lot more done than folks would really notice...huh.

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

What? You didn't empty the dishwasher???