About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Turn it DOWN!

As an old lady, my music taste is pretty focused and limited.  I don't like music that is hard to listen to or that will make my ears bleed or my head hurt.  Certain people in my life take great delight playing music that fits that exact description, just to get my tortured reaction.  And let me tell you, I never disappoint.  Rolling eyes, groaning, incredulous looks, begging for it to stop - I give it everything I've got.

You can imagine how excited I was when I found Everyone's Mixtape
Being old enough to remember a mixtape is sort of required to get the full scale of the awesomeness of this web based playlist sharing experience. 

The interface is very smooth and user friendly.  Just click on one of the tapes on the side or browse and then the tape plays the whole thing!  No need to turn the tape over.  Anyone can anonymously create a playlist or add to other mixtapes.  Then you can pick the type of songs you're looking for - driving, relaxing, cleaning, running - you get the idea.

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

How DO you find these cool things??