About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Time for fun in the sun...

You have to understand that for someone who sits in an office five days a week and watches the seasons change, I get pretty excited about things OTHER PEOPLE could do in that weather.  I found this super fun, if not random, idea for some backyard fun:
waterblobtutorial Water Blob: Tutorial  
Bobbie Byrd over at Clumsy Crafter created a water blob that could be several hours worth of fun, for very low cost or long term impact on your lawn.  She provides the clear and simple directions in her photo tutorial so - go check it out.  Or just make a giant Slip'n'Slide - because I'm so totally there.

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

I've often considered myself a Water Blob...put me in the pool - or pond - or lake, and I can sit and blob around all day...What's that you say??? It's bob around all day?? Tomato, tomato!