About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, February 29, 2008

An open letter to: You know who you are...

Today is a great day - the Binghams have moved to Oregon. Hillsboro, specifically. I've seen pictures of their new place and driven by, but cannot wait until the movers have worked their magic and gotten them all settled in.

This move marks the beginning of a new era - and now we'll all have dinners and go to movies and hang out and have book clubs and festive gatherings and slumber parties and road trips and take classes together and have friendship bracelets. And we'll be awesome here in the Great NW...because that's how we roll. I wonder what fun, exciting, thought-provoking, life-changing thing we're going to do first?!

No comments: