About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Books are cool...

Wouldn't you just love to have these stairs and all the great books that are in them?! Of course - it's a good idea to have the stairs be plain wood - or you'd have people sitting on the stairs reading all the time if there was cushy carpet...
The image on the left is from the bottom of the stairs looking up - and from the top down on the right...genius, no!?

2 comments:

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

whoa! sitting on those steps, time would pass with out me knowing it.

Unknown said...

Flip the view and you are home

(right / left- left/right) you see.