About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A litereary week...

So many of my recent posts have been about books and reading - and this one will fall right along with that. I am most excited! I was one of the first 50 folks to e-mail in one of the Sk*rt giveaways - and so I'm getting a free copy of The Bright Side of Disaster! Holy Cow!! Part of getting the book is then reading it, and posting about it on my blog and then "be invited to join the virtual book club that will take place in April (date to be announced soon) with a live podcast hosted by Sk*rt- with author Katherine Center herself… where readers can ask questions, give comments and chat with the author about the story, what it’s like to be a novelist...." You get the idea. I'm a super nerd and am so excited to get a new book and all that comes along with it!!

No comments: