About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Investment...

Sometimes there are things in this world that you just have to have. Often they include air and water. And in this case, for me, it includes a talking Kenneth the Page bobble head doll.

He says awesome things like " Frankly, La Donica, you have not been real helpful." And "It's gonna get raw in here like sushi so haters to the left." or "To the wig shop!" or "Yes, sir!" He has twelve awesome things he says that would brighten the gloomiest of days...

In other ways of showing how much I love my stories...can you guess what show I love if I'm wearing this tee?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My guess is Lobsterbob Lobsterpants? He does live in a pineapple under the sea.

Malia said...

Psych. That is my guess not an exclamatory remark.

Trixie L'Amour said...

Psych........I'm with you Malia