About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Would you rather...?

One of my most favorite things in the whole wide world is a good meal with great conversation. Often, starting a worthwhile conversation is difficult and can often be one sided if there is just one person asking all the questions. But sometimes thinking of good questions is very difficult. Plus - how many times can you be asked about your favorite canned good? (Italian Stewed Tomatoes, fyi).

The best tool for starting conversations with anyone (family, new friends, old friends, strangers) is the great Table Topics. The questions come in a cube, so they take up very little space on the table. While you enjoy dinner, you can easily find out more about your dining companions and yourself! I'm not sure what flavor I would want, because they all seem great!

No comments: