About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Goal for 2008

With a new year approaching I'm setting goals...and the first one is to get a real, grown-up, doesn't suck my soul job with benefits and vacation pay. And when I have that job, and have accrued enough vacation time...I will take a vacation to New York City. And I will stay at the Library Hotel.
Doesn't this place look amazing?! I'm so excited to set about reaching this goal. Because if I'm in NYC, then of course I'm going to tons of shows and eating great food and hopefully by then the writer's strike will be over and I can go to a taping of The Daily Show. This is a lot to ask for one vacation, I know. But, seriously....if I've gotten that grown up job - I will have totally earned a reward.

No comments: