About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Simple and festive...

I know that it's so crazy to think that it's time to start planning for the Christmas - but dude, it is. I was at Michael's - and they have all kinds of cinnamon smelling goodness and so many different looks for making a festive home for the holidays...in searching around here are some things that I found pretty and that you could really use all year round:
This is such a cute, pre-lit tree that could go anywhere
See, the pattern on these lovely placemats looks like snowflakes, but could look like flowers or a design for the rest of the year!
I would love to build a centerpiece or Christmas display using these hurricane lamp...and they will be beautiful all year long!
Okay - maybe these berry sprays are pretty seasonal - but still lovely.

No comments: