About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm loving...

the smell of: roast beef cooking in the oven. Connie Berg is part of an evil program, torturing people with the smells of good cooking. I can think of several other members of this despicable group, but don't want to endanger myself.

the sight of: my new black and white skirt. SO cute and easy to wear.

the sound of: the Collister Ward primary singing "Listen, Listen" like cowpokes. Since I was visiting their ward, I was asked to help sit with a primary class during sharing time. The song leader wasn't too sure about leading the song as round, but noticed that I knew the song and asked me to help lead/teach it. So we went through several rounds and then I had them sing like cowpokes. HILARIOUS.

the taste of: Grandma's beefy noodles. If you don't know what they are, then I pity you. Then go to the Siple's house and have some. Seriously - they are tortuously good.

the feeling of: love I've had from all my friends and family. Thank you for making me feel so loved and appreciated!!

No comments: