About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

A day at the beach...

On Tuesday, August 28, Eric D. Snider and I went to the Oregon Coast. And we lucked out and had a really pretty day to be at the beach. It was warm and sunny - and only a little wind. And if you know me, you know how much I hate talking about the wind. The wind itself I don't mind...it's talking about it...MOM.
We started in Cannon Beach at the Mo's Chowder House for some chowder and fried shrimp sandwiches. From there we drove to Hug Point to sit on the beach and read our books. I started New Moon and Eric started Water for Elephants for [book club].

From there we headed South to Tillamook to visit the cheese factory. We had tons of cheese samples, my favorite being extra sharp cheddar. We also had ice cream in waffle bowls in the atrium....if you know what I mean!
It was such a nice day at the beach - and I only got a sunburn on my left leg, in a 4 inch patch just below my knee. WEIRD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously? Why didn't I take that jobas the DM in oregon....