About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, September 24, 2007

High expectations...

"Approach all parties with the expectation of enjoying yourself."

I don't know that I agree with this one...lower expectations always seem to pan out better. If you're not sure if it's going to be a good time - then when it IS a good time, it's delightful. If it is boring, well - you knew that it would be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you had to wear that dress you would want high expectations too. Can you imagine how long it took to put that corset and girdle on? Honestly!
Personally, I your plan or one step below. I just don't expect anything... that way what ever I get has to be better than THAT. Just don't make me wear a skin tight dress and heels!