About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Daughters of the Utah Pioneers...

Today was my first meeting of the D.U.P. - it was a hoot! The potluck lunch was really good - and Mom and I were way overdressed - but that's okay - because we looked really good!! The history and lesson were both interesting - but not nearly as compelling as some of the old ladies at the meeting. I'm so excited to get to know them - some are real pistols!
Chanel and Debbie, Daughters of the Utah Pioneers
This is our D.U.P. roster and schedule - cute and handy! Lunch was kung-pow chicken and dirty diaper salad. Only a few people will know what that means - but you know who you are.

No comments: