About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sadness...

Today I discovered that my SuperDrive will no longer keep any kind of disk in it. It makes bad noises and then spits them back out. After diagnostics...it's a broken drive. And they'll need to send it away for repairs. I honestly don't know if I can be without Trusty Rusty for any real amount of time. It's just part of who I am now.

The good news is that it doesn't effect the other wonderful things my iBook does. So, once I've finished my final projects - I will send him away. I guess it's true what they say - if you love something...send it to Tennessee for repairs...and if it comes back...it was meant to be.

No comments: