About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, May 18, 2007

A plea for help...


Dear friends -
As I am getting close to graduation - I'm no longer interested in my school work (bad) but I'm really trying to compile a list of books to read once I can read for fun again...

So please send a long some book recommendations - I'm making a list! Gotta be organized about these things...

6 comments:

petie said...

Chanel,
I just finished "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen and it was great. Historical fiction about a circus during the depression. Also, if you haven't read it, I'm still recommending "The History of Love" by Nicole Krauss.

Trixie L'Amour said...

nding in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg
Anything by Fannie Flagg, really....

Trixie L'Amour said...

Sorry...that should be STANDING in the Rainbow...

Unknown said...

Do you read my blog? The Road, by Cormac McCarthy. READ IT!

Anonymous said...

Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog.....if you like dogs. I cried a lot when I read it.

Anonymous said...

ps: it was written by john grogan.