About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Decisions, decisions

So, my car needs a new gearshift knob (yes, laugh now...it out of your system...) and I've been trying to find a nice replacement. I ordered a brochure from the E. Parrella Company in Medway, MA. But right now I'm trying to choose between two:The silver one in this picture

OR
The purple one in this picture

What do you think? I'm really leaning toward the silver one, as the whole rest of my car is silver and I think the silver would look good with the disco ball.

3 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Silver, definitely silver.....

Art said...

I'm leaning toward the RED one, as it is so definitely red, and besides, silver is just so grayish. Make a statement that shifting is the focal point of driving - right?

Anonymous said...

The red one is a very good choice. You will enjoy it. It will make you smile.