About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big News!

Today is such a big day! The cable man is going to arrive any minute with our new upgraded digital cable. For some reason we'd just been content to have regular old cable. But with all the beauty blooming around us in the warm Spring weather - we need a better reason to stay inside! So I called "the man" and we're getting all those channels that will be keeping us cool in the hot summer sun!

Once we attach this bad boy - there is no telling what we'll watch! Bring on the Bravo! Bring on the Game Show Network! Bring on the BBC America! HURRAH!!!

No comments: