About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Visitors...

We had a great time with the Ottley girls visiting us...can't you tell?
Ruthanne gets ready to color...
Abby is ready to make some art
Mom and the girls all went on a walk to see the many leaves that are all around - and brought many beauties back...
They even did their homework while they were here!!
Today we went to the Portland Children's Museum - and made some creations in the ceramics studio
Then the doctor met with some patients
And Doctor Abby gets ready to see her patients...
And in the end - we all went shopping...

The girls are now up in Seattle on the next leg of their journey - and I hope they had as much fun as we did!

No comments: