About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Survey...

What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I love Orange chicken and General Tso's chicken. A crab wonton is delish alongside some pot stickers. I also love noodles more than rice.

What's the best costume you've ever worn?
While I loved wearing the red and black satin corset that was built just for me in Six Characters in Search of an Author, my favorite costume has to be the beautiful dress that was built for me to wear in Tintypes. It has a beautiful plaid bodice, a pink twelve gore skirt, puffed sleeves, and a baby blue satin petticoat. My mother built it - and it was perfection.

What's your least favorite word?
Boobs.

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Georgia

Who's your favorite Care Bear?
Tenderheart Bear. He was the leader - but I love his classic look. He's also all about dealing with your feelings - instead of eating them.

What is your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
"Time After Time" - with Rob Hyman. I had the She's So Unusual tape way back when and even won the lip sync contest in my second grade class to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."

Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
The thesaurus...which is not easy to say ten times fast.

No comments: