About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Survey...


What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. No question. When I was three I'd memorized the book and gave the illusion of being able to read. But - my ying sings high and I sing low - and we are not too bad, you know!

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
No question - "Robin's Nest" on Magnum, P.I.! A 200 acre estate in Hawaii?! Yes, please.

What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
I believe that it was about 38 hours back in high school. During college there were a lot of long stretches with some naps thrown in - which I think is harder than going without sleep all together. It just taunts your body but never gives it what it needs: brains.

What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
"Copacabana."

Who's your favorite Muppet?
While of course it's hard to choose, I must say Statler and Waldorf. They have the best lines and the best seats.

What's your favorite school supply?
Loving all office/school supplies makes this difficult but I love Crayola Crayons the most. Even just the simple pack of eight jumbo crayons brings joy to my soul. But my soul is damaged when I see a box of crayons that is out of order. My OCD kicks in and I must organize it...otherwise how would you find what you needed?!

Who's your favorite TV attorney?
It's a tie between Dan Fielding (John LaRoquette) on Night Court and Jack McCoy (Sam Waterston) on Law and Order. So different from each other - but still so great in their own right.

What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Most recently I flew back to Portland from Chicago - which is way more than 50 miles. I checked.

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

I loved this post...I'll never forget the look on your little friend Olivia's face when she thought you could read! Of course, another favorite.....NOT Dr Suess, but P.D. Eastman....Go Dogs, Go! Gets me every time!
My favorite muppet is Janice....fer sure, fer sure!