About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quite delighted by...

Good Morning and happy weekend! I'm just about to start the final bits of cleaning for a visit from my cousin and her daughters, but really - important things first:

Isn't this cool?!
It's a magnetic key holder! Keys won't slide around or fall off a table or slip into the very dark corners of your purse again...cool. You can buy one here.

Hope you're weekend is fun and festive...

4 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I should get one! Doctor is always getting after me for losing my keys.

Miss Five said...

I can't imagine that it would be all that hard to make on of these...just a giant magnet, really...

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Hmmmmmm. I think I need one. Maybe Art has a giant magnet I could use in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

Not only will your keys attach to it, but every safety pin, coin, pen, etc. also found in a purse. Just sayin'...