About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

RSVP

As your holiday invitations start to arrive or float through the air, perhaps this awesome tool will come in handy... The Holiday Excuse Generator is both a fun website and handy. All you have to do is describe the event and how you feel about the host, etc., and it generates an excuse for you to use. Plus - the host is pretty cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chanel,

I want to let you know that I will be unable to attend your delightfully degenerate online free-for-all. I will be hiding between shuttered windows, eating rice-krispie treats, and thus less susceptible to your torrid charms. Once the holidays are past, I hope to get the skinny on who was behaving like a low-down dirty dog. Please give my ardent virtual hugs and kisses to your party guest, and tell them I hope to be there in the flesh, so to speak, next year. My best wishes for a provocative and gratifying holiday.

Anticipating a marvelous time elsewhere,

Bilbo