About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do yourself a favor...

Tonight Mom and I went to a choir concert at a local elementary school. The second graders were amazing - and yes, I cried through all their numbers. Some were sweet and some were funny...but it was such a sweet experience. And we didn't even have anyone in the choir!! But - if you haven't done so - find a holiday concert at an elementary school and GO. You'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

It's a holiday "must." It will lift your spirits...no kidding...

Granelda Thudpucker said...

I love the school concerts.

Anonymous said...

Can I get ear plugs at the concession stand?