About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Reveling...


This has been a really wonderful Christmas season. I have been to many parties - including one where my very own father got to be one of Santa's "helpers." Such a fun time. And a little mind blowing.

I've also been shopping and was in our Enrichment program - as the reader (and good news, I was perfect - because I know how to read!). It's been such a nice season to spend time with friends and not feel guilty that I should be doing something else...sitting and visiting is part of my Spirit of Christmas...and I don't care who knows it.

Mostly we've been getting ready to talk to our Elder on Christmas Day. We've sent him packages and gifts and things and cookies - but the best will be talking to him on Tuesday. Time has played tricks this year - it's been SO long since we talked to him in May, but it's so hard to believe that TEN months have passed since we said good-bye at the MTC. Weird. If you have any questions for the Elder - either interesting questions or stuff you actually want to know, please send them to me!

So - I hope that you're enjoying what you're doing and smiling and saying "thank you" and being awesome. That's my Christmas wish...

No comments: