About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Primary...

This year the Murrayhill Primary will be giving each family the gift of a CD with all the music for the 2008 Sacrament meeting program. I've put together some great versions of the songs - so that it's an interesting CD in addition to helping the kids learn the music...

I also designed the cover (pictured above) and rest of the packaging. There is even a booklet to help with the themes for each month. I'm pretty proud of the finished product and really am excited to see these CDs go home and be used...I hope they are!

4 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have to have a child in primary to get a CD? If so, I need to get busy.

Mrs. Doctor said...

Great idea! Mind if we steal it?

Miss Five said...

Mrs. Doctor -
It's all yours! If you need the songs or any help or anything - just let me know...it'll be in the mail!!