About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

End of the month...

It's so bizzare to think that January of 2007 is over. Didn't we just ring in this new year? These last two weeks have been crazy busy full of school, appointments, special classes, and missionary prep business. To make sure I'm getting all my stuff done I have made agenda/itineraries for each day. It certainly is OCD but it's getting the job done. It's been such a busy time I'm way behind on spending quality time with my TiVo...sad.
I think today is devoloping into a much more me-day than I'd intended...I'm getting a haircut and only going to one class today - and only spending an hour doing research for the Dean's office. Yee-haw! AWSHUM!!

No comments: