About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, January 22, 2007

A crazy awsome dream...

This morning I had a dream about going to a restaurant with a couple of friends. In my dream I was at a really lovely restaurant but couldn't find the rest of my party. I did see that some guy from high school was working there - which would only be funny to people I went to high school with - and then I discovered the bar upstairs. The bar had a special arrangement with Ikea. You paid a flat rate for the meal - and you sat on beds from Ikea - and each "booth" was decorated with Ikea awesomeness...and when you were done - you took the whole setup home with you!! The furniture stayed - but then all the accessories and decorating items were yours. But I realized it really was a dream when the flat rate was $35.00. Sweet Dreams!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who was the guy working in the joint? I didn't exactly go to high school with you, but I'm still curious...........and wow! $35???
Awesome....
Oh well.......Dream on.....