About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snowed in...


Hip-hip-hooray! We are snowed in here in Portland. Schools are closed, roads are treacherous, and I'm in my bed (heated mattress pad ON) reading and watching TV.

The first week of school was so busy and action packed, that I'm really glad the three-day-weekend turned into a four-day-weekend!! Classes are good and my assistantships are fun so far. Last week I started two new jobs and some new classes, went to a fun game night, saw a not-so-great production of The Heidi Chronicles, gave a talk in church and tried to use Maori sticks in Primary. But now we're into a low key week that will be short and sweet.

No comments: