About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fome fun things for your desk...

It has been a while since I created a post of stuff that I saw and it just made me smile...so here you go!
I'm not sure why a straight, non-bendy power cord wouldn't do, but once you see this, the standard power strip really looks so lame and blah. 
It's crazy to think that there are people in this world who don't remember checking out library books with these cards.  The nerd in me actually made a noise when I saw that you could just buy these cards.  I thought sure you had to show your librarian badge to get your hands on these babies.  Booyah.

A personal embosser.  Now, I don't know how often I would use this, but I guess once you have a personal seal, you create occasions to use it.  So yeah - personal seal: treat yo'self!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want those library things...