About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, April 24, 2009

RQ 3

23. Do you rent movies often?
I have a 6 year old Netflix subscription and I love it. I even lived right behind a Blockbuster for a while - and still - I only used Netflix. So, yes.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are?
All the candle holders that are glass or crystal is as close as it's getting...

25. What countries have you visited?
England, France, Germany, Mississippi

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Oh yes - in junior high school - I was the QUEEN of prank phone calls.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes - I love the train. The perfect trip is from Portland to Seattle - in Business class.

28. Brown or white eggs?
White eggs - the brown eggs just seem so trendy.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes - and I love my little Juke.

31. Do you use chapstick?
I use Extra Emollient Night Creme by Mary Kay

32. Do you own a gun?
NO.

33. Can you use chopsticks?
Not without my special training wheels guide thing...

No comments: