About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

New goodness!


I've been a faithful follwer of marta - and have even purchased a few of her mini-diaries (which I bought to send to my dear friend - only to discover she'd done the exact same thing!). marta uses high quality paper and binds the journals by hand. And now - there's this fabulous blog - new to me - called Sherbet Blossom . And there is a great interview with marta and a giveaway of one of the mini-diaries! You should go and check out all the beautiful and creative ideas Hannah has and enter the giveaway. But - don't be sad when I win...okay?

No comments: