About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Final part of the random questions.

56. Do you have good vision?
Heavens, no. Even WITH my contacts - I do not see well.

57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Oh sure...that list is long and distinguished.

58. How often do you talk on the phone?
At least five to ten times a day.

59. The last person you held hands with?
One of my students, walking down the hall.

60. What are you wearing?
A black shirt, red plaid pajama pants and my cute pink pinafore apron.

61. What is your favorite animal?
Baby ducks. I want one...or two. My mom says, "No."

62. Where was your profile picture taken?
I took it from the Interwebs...

63. Can you hula hoop?
Yes...but will I? No.

64. Do you have a job?
I do - I work with aggressive and angry kids. And they yell a lot. And sometimes I think I'm going insane. Other days I laugh a lot. I think a lot of moms feel the same way about their kids.

65. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A rotisserie chicken.

66. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.

No comments: