About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not that you wanted to know...

1. What is the first thing you wash in the shower?
My hair - Aveda only. While I was in California, during the shoot, one of the school staff asked me if I used Aveda products - and that it smelled really good. Um...why was she so close to me? Can you really smell it from normal person distance?

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Baby blue Camp Namanu hoodie - minus the string...for safety sake.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes

4. Do you plan outfits?
Oh yes! If I'm invited to a function or to participate in a program or something my FIRST concern is what I'm going to wear.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I'm feeling tired and pleased and a little worried.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
My pants. Uh-huh!

7. What was the last dream you remember having?
I actively dream every night - and remember bits the next day - but right now I can't think of one.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes - I met a really dumb girl at the spa. Seriously - she's SO dumb. And way too tan.

9. What are you craving right now?
Banana creme pie

10. Do you floss?
Yes - daily - because I've got this gap in my teeth on the back right...and...well...I just have to floss everyday, okay?!

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Stinky. And Carnies.

1 comment:

jeff said...

Carnies??? lol...