About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Top Chef...

I'm quite delighted that Top Chef is back...and Chicago seems like a great place to be holding it. The first week it was good to see the whiny mopey girl gone first. Seriously - what was her deal?! The best was the fact that she said the deal breaker words for ANY reality competition show: "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win." And when she said that I said to my folks - she will be GONE. That compounded with her SERIOUSLY lame personality had her gone. NICE. Sadly, then the next week they lost Rachel Dratch's younger sister...but this week I was actually more sad to see Eric go - since he was good TV. But really - he was never super great - and more often found that his cooking in the competitions was just blah. So I'm glad he's back in his world doing his cooking. And I hope this means that Spike will then stop borrowing that stupid grey hat.

No comments: